Re: [802.3_10SPE] private area

Oisin (& all) – the private area is temporarily offline until we get a copyright release from ODVA.

From: Cuanachain, Oisin [mailto:Oisin.Ocuanachain@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 3:10 AM
To: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: private area

Hi George,

Is it just me or is there some problem with the OVDA document ? I tried both sets of credentials and they appear to give me access to the private area but when I try to open the OVDA document I get the following error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /3/cg/private/ODVA_cg_01_0117.pdf on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks,

Oisín.