[802.3_10SPE] webpage update - ad hoc report and minutes are updated

Thanks to our hard working ad hoc chair (Peter Jones) presently on the far-side of the globe (if a globe had sides), our ad hoc minutes from Wednesday have been updated with attendees and minutes for the 1/25 ad hoc have been posted.  Please review them, as it would be nice to get the minutes confirmed at the meeting this week.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications