[802.3_10SPE] presentation for next ad hoc

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hello Georg,

Hello all,

I have a short presentation regarding some topology proposals for multidrop for the next ad hoc call on Mar 29th.

Can you reserve a time slot for me? Intention is to provide a proposal what kind of multidrop topologies could be measured to provide data for simulations of PHY vendors.

Stefan Buntz

Stefan Buntz

Mercedes-Benz Cars Development, Daimler AG

Group Research & Advanced Engineering

Safeguarding Hard & Software

HPC: U059 – Dep.: RD/FEQ

Phone: +49 731 505-2089