[802.3_10SPE] Website update, May minutes and liaison received

The 802.3cg public website area has been updated.

We received an incoming liaison from TIA TR42 on single-pair standards activity.  David Law has asked the 802.3cg Task Force to consider and compose any necessary response – we will do that at our July meeting.  The liaison letter may be accessed both from the 802.3 (Working Group) July minutes area, and in our 802.3cg area under the july meeting.

Additionally, I have updated our website with the minutes from our May meeting.  My apologies for taking so long.  Jon got them to me a little while ago and I had thought I’d posted them.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx