[802.3_10SPE] Reminder - meeting days and NEA use case ad hoc time

Just a reminder, the 802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force plans to meeting Monday afternoon, Tuesday all day and Wednesday morning.

We have reserved time Tuesday afternoon to break for the 802.3 NEA Ad hoc on Use cases for single pair Ethernet.  This will be in our room and we expect will overlap with membership.  I expect we will start this after the afternoon break, but we will announce the more precise schedule on Monday.

If you haven’t already sent me your presentation, please send it by mid day pacific time tomorrow.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860