From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 12:48 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 September Interim Meeting - Charlotte, NC, USA

Colleagues,

Registration is open for the IEEE 802.3 Interim Meeting hosted by Corning and scheduled for September 11-15, 2017, at  the Hilton Charlotte Center City, Charlotte, NC, USA. I encourage you to book your hotel room for the meeting as soon as possible.

Complete information about the meeting, including a link to the Hilton hotel's group reservation page is available here:
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

.             Early registration is available through August 11, 2017
.             Group reservations at the Hilton are based on availability
within the room block; book early to simplify your planning

Please contact the meeting planner with any questions on registration or hotel reservations; an email link is available on the website CONTACT page.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html