[802.3_10SPE] Website update for Charlotte

10SPE’edrs –

I have uploaded the draft agenda and contributions that I have received for our meeting next week, along with a proposed agenda.  As you can see, even our 2 day meeting is a bit light on presentations.

Remember, Standards is not a Spectator Sport!  We will not have a standard in a timely fashion if we don’t get wide contributions to move things along.  Proposals and even thoughts about what to change are useful things.  I have allocated time on the agenda for ad hoc discussions to try to move things along.

Please let me know ASAP if you have something else you would like to contribute, and, if you haven’t sent me your contribution yet, please do so soon – in no case later than Monday! (I would prefer at least a  draft by EOD tomorrow).

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx