Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg 10SPE Task Force Ad Hoc – September 27, 2017 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT is cancelled.

Regards
Peter

Peter Jones
802.3cg 10SPE Task Force Ad Hoc Chair
http://www.ieee802.org/3/10SPE/index.html

From: Peter Jones (petejone)
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:19 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 802.3cg 10SPE Task Force Ad Hoc – 2017 Wednesday Series- Early Reminder for September 27, 2017 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

Folks,

This is an early reminder for next week’s 10SPE meeting.

Both George (TF chair) and I will be on plane flights at this time so will not be able to attend.

If we know that we have material to cover, we should be able to arrange to have someone else host the meeting.

To make that happen, please let me know by COB Friday my time:
Topic
Presenter
Approximate time

If I get no requests, I will cancel the meeting.