From: George Zimmerman [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 9:04 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] Call for presentations for November and Wednesday's ad hoc

Wednesday Is our last ad hoc before the November interim.  I strongly suggest that anyone introducing new material preview it at the ad hoc, and please notify Peter Jones and myself as soon as possible.

Also, as a reminder, please get me presentation requests for November by Monday October 30.  I have been very relaxed and forgiving on presentation requests, but waiting until the last minute is not fair to the group, as well as making my meeting preparations more difficult.  This time I will be quite busy the week prior to the meeting, so I strongly urge you to let me know that you plan a presentation by Monday and get your presentations in by Thursday.

See http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/presentproc.html for details, including naming conventions.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860