[802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg Draft 0.3 available!

Thanks to our Chief Editor, Valerie Maguire, the sub-editors (Chris Diminico & myself), and helpful checking by Steffen Graber, we have completed draft 0.3, which has a reasonably filled-out clause for 10BASE-T1L.  The draft is posted in the 802.3cg Task Force private area.

There are several TBDs in the text, as well as a lot of text for the Task Force to formally accept at the November meeting.  Note – this draft can be used as a model for filling out our 10BASE-T1S proposals with baseline text so that we can go to D1.0 after our meeting next week….

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860