[802.3_10SPE] FW: TSN weekly calls

Following up on an action item from Orlando, for those interested in the 802.1 TSN weekly calls, please see the information below.
-george

-----Original Message-----
From: János Farkas [mailto:janos.farkas@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:24 AM
To: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TSN weekly calls

Hi George,

The details on the TSN calls are available at the bottom of the official TSN page: http://www.ieee802.org/1/pages/tsn.html.

We use the official IEEE 802 meeting tool: https://join.me/ieee802.1.

Agenda requests can be placed and seen on the unofficial informal TSN
site: http://www.802tsn.org/agenda/weekly-call-agenda-requests.

The agenda is announced on the 802.1 email reflector, on the Friday before the call the latest. Sometimes we know the agenda a lot more ahead, which is of course preferred. If there is no agenda request, then the call is cancelled with an announcement on the 802.1 email reflector.

In order to make it simple, you can just email janos.farkas@xxxxxxxxxxxx if you have a topic to discuss on a call.

Regards,
Janos

ps: Hopefully, the unofficial site will be merged to the new official one. I'll let you know; but do not expect it before the Jan Interim.