[802.3_10SPE] Reminder - presentation requests and presentation deadlines for Geneva

Just a reminder, as stated on the call today, I need to take a hard line with regards to presentation deadlines this meeting.  I will be traveling and in meetings the week before and I need your help meeting the deadlines.

See http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/presentproc.html

Presentation requests are due Monday 15 January AoE.  Early is appreciated.

Presentations themselves are due Thursday 18 January AoE. Again, early is appreciated.

Much of our work will be addressing comments from Task Force review of the draft.  Comments are due to Valerie Maguire and myself by Sunday January 8, AoE. (a week earlier)  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/email/msg00287.html for details.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx