From: George Zimmerman [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 10:25 AM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] Website updated for meeting, EZ bucket pulls

FYI â?? the presentations received have been uploaded.  Thank you to our contributors who worked to get their  If you get your presentation to me today before EOD US eastern time, I might have time to upload.  However, to be sure, if you send a presentation to me, please copy the reflector so everyone gets it.

Additionally, I have received requests to pull comments #85, #170, and #181 from the EZ bucket (minor typos in the proposed responses).  Those will be excluded from the motion and considered separately.  As a reminder, please review the â??EZâ?? bucket comment file at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/comments/802.3cg_draft1p0_Eds%20Prop%20Resolutions_EZ%20Only%20By%20Clause%20Subclause.pdf and email Valerie Maguire and myself of any additional comment you want pulled out of the motion to adopt.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx