From: Zerna, Conrad [mailto:conrad.zerna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 12:46 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_10SPE] [T1S-PSD] EMC and EMI requirements

Hi everybody,

here is an update on my presentation regarding EMC limits. I added some receiver filtering to meet Eric’s measurement curve. In simulation, it’s doable, but I am not entirely happy to have that small margin in the link segment definition of the standard.

Any constructive comments before the session are appreciated …

Regards, Conrad