[802.3_10SPE] website update

Bonsoir from Paris – DeGaulle.  Yes, I am still in transit…

I have uploaded updated presentations from Piergiorgio (actually did that yesterday), Mehmet Tazebay and Fatma Caliskan.  You may find them in the Jan 2018 meeting section of the 802.3cg website.

If you have not yet sent me a presentation (or have sent me one and don’t see it on the website), please get it to me (or notify AND get it to me) ASAP.  We have a lot of work to do and allowing members of the Task Force time to review ahead of time is important to our progress.

I should be online another hour or so before getting back on a plane for the final air-leg of my journey.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx