From: Zerna, Conrad [mailto:conrad.zerna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 11:16 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] [T1S PMD] Multidrop Terminations

Hi everybody,

attached are two slides on the topic of terminations in multidrop segment defintion. I think, everybody can live with this suggestions, because it keeps all implementations open ...
George, I would present this (if necessary), wherever you can fit it in the agenda. Thanks.

Regards, Conrad

Conrad Zerna, Dipl.-Ing., Senior Engineer Group Manager "Wireline Communication Circuits"
Integrated Circuits and Systems
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS Am Wolfsmantel 33 | D-91058 Erlangen conrad.zerna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +49 9131 776-9211