[802.3_10SPE] Posted comments and Reminder on presentation requests

All – Thank you all for reviewing the draft.  While the editorial team is working away to propose responses,  I have posted the raw comment reports so you can get a look at what you have (these are at: ).

PLEASE get me your presentation requests, along with what comment # it refers to, ASAP, but no later than end of day Monday, 2/26/18 AoE.  Presentations are due by Thursday, end of day AoE.

Instructions  on submitting presentations can be found at .  Please try to follow them and the naming rules.  It makes finding files much easier.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-10SPE list, click the following link: