[802.3_10SPE] projector logistics in Rosemont

I have been informed that as has been the trend, our projector interfaces will be HDMI rather than VGA. Some projectors may have VGA inputs, but we don’t know whether we will have one.

Please bring an adapter if you expect to need one (that way you’ll know that you have one that will work with your laptop).

Additionally, format will be 16:9, in case you are still formatting your slides. (no need to reformat existing slides)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx