[802.3_10SPE] Website update - updates to zerna presentation as well as new contribution with proposal for 10BASE-T1S PMD, Mixing Segment & MDI starting points

The website has been updated in the night with the results of Conrad and I (separately) working late into the night.

He has provided an updated version of his EMC presentation, and I have provided a proposal to resolve a number of comments relating to the termination and characteristics of mixing segments, the PMD vs. the PMA electricals and a skeleton for the MDI sections.  Hopefully these will help us reach consensus and make progress on a number of issues tomorrow.

Nothing is perfect, but getting the right framework there will help us to make progress.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-10SPE list, click the following link: