Von: Martin Miller [mailto:Martin.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. März 2018 14:29
An: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [802.3_10SPE] AW: [802.3_10SPE] Thoughts on T1S PSD mask

Hi all,

I agree, that it’s not necessary to put the “automotive burden” on all applications. Typically the closer automotive limits beside other automotive details are covered by the specifications of the OPEN Alliance.

Best Regards

Martin

Microchip Technology Germany II GmbH & Co. KG

Martin Miller

Senior Manager, Marketing & Applications, Automotive Networking

Emmy-Noether-Straße 14, 76131 Karlsruhe| Germany

Tel: +49 (0)721 625 37 455

Mobile: +49 162 276 67 04

Fax: +49 (0)721 625 37 469

martin.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.microchip.com