[802.3_10SPE] EC approved modifications to PAR and CSD

Colleagues,

Yesterday the IEEE 802 EC approved the modifications for the P802.3cg PAR and CSD.  The PAR has been submitted to NESCOM for final approval in their April meeting.  George or I will notify you once that is complete.

In the meantime please work on what is required to insert the backplane requirements into the D1.2 that the editorial team is working on.  We will have this as a topic during the ad hoc calls, but it would be nice to have something we can accept in May so that we don’t delay the draft further.

Thanks for all the work and support through this process and I look forward to seeing you again in Pittsburgh in May.

Cheers

Jon Lewis | IEEE 10 Mb/s Backplane Ethernet Study Group Chair

.