Re: [802.3_10SPE] Follow up on presentation from 11.Apr.2018 - DM Noise Level

Hello Mr. Ivanov,

To follow-up to your question on the call,  With nodes floating 5cm above ground plane NodeA measured 105mV at 16.67MHz.   Mode conversion for harness was measured at -51dB at 16.67MHz, limit is -43dB.  See page 9 of presentation.  Scale measured CW noise from 105mVpk-pk by 8dB.  That's where I got 263mVpk-pk.  Assuming linearity, for 355mA test level, scale 263*(355/200) = 467mVpk-pk.  In band.   Let's call it 500mVpk-pk or 178mVrms.  Hope this helps.

regards,
Jay Cordaro