[802.3_10SPE] late comments and order of our meeting

I have received some late comments, and indication that others are pending.  I would appreciate it if you could submit all late comments to me by 5pm pacific time today.  If you absolutely can’t make that, please let me know the comments are coming and try to get them to me before 3pm pacific time tomorrow.  that will greatly help me in being ready for our meeting Monday morning.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx