[802.3_10SPE] July plenary meeting schedule

All – please see message below from Steve Carlson on the July plenary meeting schedule.

You will see that 802.3cg is planned to meet Monday from 1-5pm, and Tuesday from 8-5pm.

In order to receive attendance credit (for 802.3 voting) on Monday, you will need to attend (and sign into IMAT during) the opening plenary Monday from 10am-12pm.

If you choose to go to the Monday plenary, in order to receive the 75% credit for your voting rights, you will need to attend either the closing plenary (Thursday from 1-6), which I recommend, since we plan to be going for working group ballot; or, you will need to attend another task force or study group for a substantial part of the day on Wednesday.

-george

------

Colleagues,

    The meeting schedule for the July plenary may be found here:

    http://ieee802.org/3/interims/july2018_8023schedule.pdf

    Regards,

    Steve

    Steven B. Carlson

    Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

    Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

    http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

    President

    High Speed Design, Inc.

    Portland, OR

    scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860