[802.3_10SPE] Website update - prep for working group

Thank you all for a productive meeting.  We resolved the relevant comments, and prepared a new timeline.  The website has been updated with the presentations as given, and with the new timeline.

I have uploaded the comment reports as well (to the comments area) showing the resolved comments on draft 1.3, and our editorial team is checking the already implemented comments and I have uploaded a preview of draft 2.0 along with a compare to draft 1.3.

We are currently checking for correctness.  If you wish to help, it will be appreciated.  Please no new comments – just trying to catch anything we may have mis-edited which are needed to have technical completeness.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx