Re: [802.3_10SPE] AW: [802.3_10SPE] Support for Don Pannell's proposal

Hello all,

I am coming from ABB, Drives. I am not sure how to interpret these emails. I would avoid saying that there is no wish to support TSN on 10 Mbps APL, but I see some doubts.
I am also participating in the IEEE IEC 60802 Joint Project and in the 802.1 activities.
I would suggest that we have a more comprehensive discussion before one takes such decisions.

I would like to thank you all before hand.

Best regards,
Marius

cid:image001.png@01D0F08C.6AEDA030

Dr. Marius-Petru STANICA
Communications Profiles Digital Architect, Drives Products
ABB Automation Products GmbH
Wallstadterstraße 59
DE-68526 Ladenburg, Germany

Tel: +49 6203 71 2922