Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg ad hoc Wednesday 9 January - website update

Should be fixed now.

From: Cuanachain, Oisin <Oisin.Cuanachain@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 8:21 AM
To: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 802.3cg ad hoc Wednesday 9 January - website update

Hi George,

Is it just me, or is there a problem with Piergiorgio’s presentation on the website ?

For the link

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/adhoc/beruto_3cg_burst_mode_fixes_revC.pdf

I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /3/cg/public/adhoc/beruto_3cg_burst_mode_fixes_revC.pdf was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.