[802.3_10SPE] REMINDER - PRESENTATIONS DUE THURSDAY AOE

If you are planning on making a presentation, please get me the PDF by Thursday AoE (approx. 5am pacific time).

Also, please review the list below (and on the Jan 2019 website) for the requested and received presentations to date.

If you have either requested a presentation or think you have sent me a presentation and it is NOT there, please email me at once with the request or and/or a replacement copy.

Title

Presenters(s)

Affiliation(s)

Agenda

George Zimmerman, Chair, IEEE P802.3cg Task Force

CME Consulting/ADI, APL Group, BMW, Cisco, Commscope

Unconfirmed Minutes

Jon Lewis, Recording Secretary

Dell/EMC

Motions and Straw Polls

George Zimmerman, Chair

CME Consulting/…

Ad hoc report

Peter Jones, Ad Hoc Chair

Cisco Systems

Editor’s Opening Report

Valerie Maguire, IEEE P802.3cg Chief Editor

Siemon Company

Editor’s Closing Report

Valerie Maguire, IEEE P802.3cg Chief Editor

Siemon Company

Presentations/files related to comments

AutoNeg

MDI Connector

8023cg_D2p2 MDI Comments

Chris Diminico

MC Communications/PHY-SI/Panduit

IEEE 802.3cg MDI connector Limitation

Amrik Bains, George Curtis, Ed Kliewer

Cisco Systems

Update standardization of MICE 2/3 MDI according to IEC 61076-3-125

Mathias Fritsche

Harting Technology Group

T1L

Conducted Immunity (rev a)

Steffen Graber

Pepperl+Fuchs

T1S

IEEE P802.3cg 10BASE-T1S Reduced Optional Increased Transmit Voltage

David Brandt

Rockwell Automation

PLCA

PLCA Burst Mode fixes (rev c)

Piergiorgio Beruto, Antonio Orzelli

CanovaTech

Powering

Files related to comments and resolutions

Meeting Output

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.