[802.3_10SPE] Editors proposed responses

All- the editor's proposed responses to the 47 comments received on draft 2.4 are now posted in the comment area of the 802.3cg website.

Please review them in advance of our meeting tomorrow.

I would like to clarify that on scope issues, as chair, I am not ruling individual comments out of scope. The determination of whether a comment is within the scope of the recirculation is for the group to decide. Similarly, if you wish different text than the proposed responses, please consider what you would like in advance of the meeting.

This time we have no 'ez' bucket, however there is an editorial bucket. Please review this and come prepared with the comment numbers you would like pulled from the editorial bucket.

See you tomorrow afternoon at our meeting, if not before.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx