Re: [802.3_10SPE] Power Class Proposal

Joel -
I wouldn’t be so fast to see how much gets dissipated and the cable. When we’re talking about a single pair ecosystem, The thickness of the copper is a much freer parameter that we can choose for efficiency. also, don’t forget the time constant of regulatory change. This could take a decade or more.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
310-920-3860