[802.3_10SPE] Comment response status at EOD 23 May 2019

Thank you all for your hard work, especially over the last 2 days.  We closed 100 Comments today.  We have 60 more to go.

Attached, please find various comment reports. THESE ARE ALSO POSTED TO THE COMMENTS AREA OF THE WEBSITE

These include:

“RemainingComments_EOD_23May_802d3cg_d3p0_Clause.pdf” – this includes only those comments remaining to be responded to.  We plan to address them tomorrow.  These are sorted by clause so that you may see related comments.

“ResponseStatus_EOD_23May_802d3cg_d3p0.xls” – an excel spreadsheet containing all the comments, sorted to have the ones remaining to be responded to on the top. (a responses status of “O” or “W” is yet to be responded to – we have no “O” comments).

A third file, Resolution Status – with all the comments, will come in another email.

Please review these tonight, and if you wish alternative responses, compose those alternative responses and have them ready – it will aid our progress.

If you wish to withdraw any of your as-yet-unresponded-to comments, please email the reflector.

If you believe a comment may be easily responded to, please feel free to inform me privately.

And, as always, you are encouraged to work to build consensus offline before the meeting.

See you at 8AM tomorrow.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx