[802.3_10SPE] Announcement of Out of Cycle Interim for IEEE P802.3cg Task Force/CRG - Aug 14-15 2019

All -

With this email, I am announcing an out-of-cycle interim for the IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force / Comment Resolution Group on August 14 and 15, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  The agenda for this interim will be to respond to comments from a 2nd recirculation SA ballot of IEEE P802.3cg, based on the draft we expect to generate out of our responses to comments of draft 3.1 at our meeting in Vienna in two weeks.

Rockwell Automation has graciously agreed to host the interim and details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cg/public/Aug19interim.pdf  and http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/milwaukee_1_0819.html

David Brandt plans to present the offer during the ad hoc meeting on Wednesday July 3, and I plan to make an announcement at the IEEE 802.3 opening plenary on July 15.

Please email Mr. Brandt if you are planning to attend, so that he may get a proper count. (sooner is better than later).

The meeting will begin at 8am on the morning of Wednesday, August 14, and is expected to conclude by noon on Thursday, August 15 (or earlier, if comment resolution allows).

Thank you to David Brandt and Rockwell Automation for this offer and for facilitating the work on IEEE P802.3cg.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg 10 Mb/s Single Pair Ethernet Task Force

President & Principal CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860