[802.3_10SPE] website update

The website is updated with presentations, including the proposal for resolving the clause 147 pcs state diagrams that we reviewed today.
I have also updated our working database with comment responses as of end of day today.  Please review the database to see what is upcoming and what you may have as homework - you will find that file in excel format at the top of the comment area.

See you all at 9:30 am to finish our comment resolution.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal Consultant
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
1-310-920-3860
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>