[802.3_10SPE] 802.3cg draft 3.2 posted

All- A great vote of thanks is owed to or editors, and especially Valerie Maguire, Piergiorgio Beruto, Steffen Graber, Gerely Huszak, and Jon Lewis for completing and reviewing the edits to make draft 3.2 and the comparison drafts. They are now posted in the private area.
The recirculation should open shortly.
Thank you as well to our balloters who have responded and closed out comments and flipped votes. The posted unsatisfied comment report from the closing plenary is already out of date and I will.post a new one in the next couple.of days.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx