Re: [802.3_10SPE] IEEE P802.3cg Standards Association 2nd recirculation ballot 'Chair's standard offer'

Just a friendly reminder, as detailed below, the 2nd recirculation SA ballot on IEEE P802.3cg (draft 3.2) completes tomorrow, Tuesday 6th August 2019 at 23:59 ET.  As of this time,  I have not received any comments in response to the 'chairs standard offer', and the deadline I had asked for is passed.

If you are not a member of the SA ballot pool and still wish to submit comments, please send them to me ASAP, but in all cases, before 8am US EASTERN time Tuesday 6 August 2019. Note that I am currently traveling and cannot guarantee getting these late 'rogue' comments into the on-time database, but will try if I receive them by 8am ET 6 August.

-george

Dear Task Force Participants,

The 2nd Standards Association recirculation ballot has opened on IEEE P802.3cg/D3.2 with a ballot close date of Tuesday 6th August 2019 23:59 ET.

If you have joined the Standards Association ballot group and are planning to comment further on the draft, please, follow the instructions provided on the myBallot portal <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/home> under 'Balloting' -> 'myBallot Home' -> 'Manage myBallot Activity'.

If you did not join the Standards Association ballot group, but still would like to comment on the draft, it will save the task force officers significant effort if you would send your comments to Valerie Maguire <valerie_maguire@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:valerie_maguire@xxxxxxxxxx>> AND myself George Zimmerman < george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > for inclusion in the ballot no later than Sunday 4th August 2019 AOE. Such comments will be identified in the comment field as coming from you, and like all comments from outside the ballot group will be non-binding. A web page containing the instructions on how to do this and the spreadsheet that you will need to use to enter your comments is available at <http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/non_voter_comment/index.html>.

If you can get your comments in early that would be appreciated.  Please remember to copy both of us to ensure entry, as we are all juggling vacation at this time of year.

Best Regards,

George Zimmerman

Chair, IEEE P802.3cg Task Force/