Yong.

best regards,

Yong Kim, affiliation: NIO

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 9:00 AM Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Yong,

I’m not sure if the reference to '... a particular "victim/volunteer" ... doing his usual Verilog simulation was in reference to me, if it was I would never consider myself a 'victim' in this respect, I value the opportunity to be able to contribute :-) Regardless of who this was in reference to, in respect to your question, I've independently validated the proposed changes as correct.

Best regards,
  David

-----

From: Yong Kim [mailto:yongkim.mail@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 August 2019 01:21
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_10SPE] Comment r02-33

Hi Piergiorgio,

With regard to "PLCA DATA State Diagram caused by comment i-373 on D3.0.
The intention of i-373 resolution was to clarify the behaviour of the State Diagram without changing the functionality."

Did a particular "victim/volunteer" do his usual verilog simulation on this to help validate this for you yet?  If not, before the interim?

best regards,
Yong Kim, affiliation: NIO