[802.3_10SPE] [SPMD] - call for presentations for Indianapolis

All, as discussed in the AdHoc call today, I am soliciting presentations for the Indianapolis meeting. In particular, we are looking to review use cases for multi-drop extended reach and node count when compared to 802.3cg, with and without power.

We meet in Indianapolis on Tues, Wed Sept 10, 11. To request presentation time, email me directly by Monday Sept 2, 11:59pm AOE. A simple title and duration is all I need. I would then request the file by Wednesday, Sept 4, 11:59pm AOE for posting. This will give all participants time to grab the files for review after I get them posted on Thursday the fifth.

See you in Indy!

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force