Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] NGAUTO Sleep/Wake-up Concept

George,

In order to get the Wake/Sleep spec, you must request access to the spec using the form at this OPEN Alliance website:  http://opensig.org/contact-us/.  (Please select "Specifications" from the drop down menu.)  Please note, you must use your corporate or organization email.  You will receive an email back with access to the specifications within a day or two.

You are welcome to download any/all documents you are interested in; however, the document we were discussing at Wednesday's meeting is Sleep/Wake-up specification for Automotive Ethernet.  This will be the last specification in the list.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski