[802.3_NGAUTO] Presentation based on Link Segment Ad-Hoc this afternoon

802.3ch Participants,

Thanks to all who participated in the Link Segment Ad-Hoc meeting this afternoon!

Attached is the presentation I put together based on the Ad-Hoc discussion where we selected some draft link segment curves the PHY vendors can use to begin their designs.  We have action items related to this as well as to collect data to help with EMC predictions.

Please review the file and let me know if any corrections, additions, etc. need to be made to correctly reflect the outcome of our discussion.  Please provide your feedback by 7 am EDT on September 12 as this will be presented during the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski