From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:56 AM
To: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI; scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: meeting webex info for the archive

Thanks, Steve – I didn’t know that native outlook meeting requests don’t get archived.  It is useful to have the webex info in the archive (provided it doesn’t give someone the keys to Natalie’s Webex Queendom).

If Natalie wants to (check that this isn’t giving someone enough to take over their own GM Webex – I don’t think it does, there is no host code, and it is meeting specific) I suggest forwarding this to the reflector, letting people know it is the same webex information they received before: