[802.3_NGAUTO] Reminder - 802.3ch NGAUTO ad hoc call 2/21/2018 & call for additional presentations

Just a friendly reminder, we will be having an 802.3ch NGAUTO ad hoc call Wednesday morning, 7am pacific time.  One contribution from Natalie Wienckowski is posted at .  If you wish to make a contribution, please let me know so that I can add it to the agenda, and yours can be posted too!

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGAUTO list, click the following link: