[802.3_NGAUTO] March Presentations due today

Colleagues,

A reminder---if you made a presentation request, the PDF of your
presentation is due today. Before you send it, please carefully check for
typos, restrictive notices, or discussions of cost that violate our
guidelines, and please make sure to follow the filename conventions.  Thanks
to those of you who have already sent me your PDFs.

Safe travels, and I look forward to seeing you next week!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR