[802.3_NGAUTO] March P802.3ch Web page updated

The March 2018 webpage has been updated with contributions received to date.
Unfortunately, we are still missing a number of promised contributions.

Our esteemed Editor has also created Draft D0.2.2 which is available in the
private area.

Safe travels, and I am looking forward to seeing you next week!

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGAUTO list, click the following link: