[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Wednesday

We will start our meeting at 9AM. The schedule may still say 8AM. Please
check the online schedule for the room assignment. We are still awaiting a
number of presentations which will be posted as soon as possible.

We will also review the guidelines for discussion of cost in IEEE-SA. David
Law, our 802.3 WG Chair, will present on this important subject.

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGAUTO list, click the following link: