[802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch Presentation Request Reminder

Colleagues,

At our March plenary meeting, we made changes to the due dates for
presentation requests and presentation submission deadlines. Details may be
found in the Procedure for Presenters
http://ieee802.org/3/ch/public/presentproc.html .

Thursday, May 3: Deadline for presentation time requests and abstract
Thursday, May 7: PDF of presentation due

Please follow the Procedure for Presenters Presentation Style Guidelines,
especially the guidelines on discussion of cost in IEEE standards.

Presentations should speak to the topics agreed on in the To Do
spreadsheets: http://ieee802.org/3/ch/todo/index.html The spreadsheets also
capture topics and individuals who agreed to present. Our To Do spreadsheet
will be our primary means of keeping to our adopted timeline. Our esteemed
Chief Editor, Natalie
Wienckowski, has built up our skeleton draft and is anxiously awaiting
content.

P802.3ch will meet Thursday and Friday during the May interim. I intend to
end by 3PM on Friday to allow people to catch flights home. This means we
will likely start at 8AM each day and must be extremely focused. Information
on the May interim may be found here:
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/may18/index.html

Finally, I'm sure our ad hoc Chair, George Zimmerman, would love to have
some contributions for this Wednesday's ad hoc!

I look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR