[802.3_NGAUTO] This Wednesday's NGAUTO ad hoc!

It’s time again for contributions to this week’s NGAUTO ad hoc.

Now that Steve has posted the contributions for next week’s meeting, it looks like it we’ve got some PHY analysis in the mix.

It would be a good idea to get the consensus building going with some pre-presentations of these at this week’s ad hoc.  I’d like to be able to give an opportunity for all viewpoints present, and the number of contributions, I’ll ask for contributors wishing to preview their contribution on the ad hoc that if they have more than one (or, similarly if there is more than one from your affiliation, please help me by talking among yourselves and letting me know which would be your first choice if we are time-limited.

Please let me know by mid-day tomorrow.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal