[802.3_NGAUTO] May 2018 Presentations Uploaded and Agenda

Colleagues,

The presentations with updates have been uploaded along with our agenda. We will hear presentations Thursday and have discussions, then do motions and straw polls Friday. Our hard stop is 3PM Friday, but I hope to end by mid-day.

I am also limping along with a non-functional MS Office installation, so this may slow me down tomorrow. Fortunately, I have a Webmail client for my email!

We will start at 9AM in the Urban Room. I look forward to a productive meeting!

Regards,

Steve

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force