[802.3_NGAUTO] Fw: proposed reflector message

NGAUTO potential users,

During the May Interim meeting, some questions came up regarding how the potential users of these devices plan to use them and what potential behaviors would be preferred.  I understand that there are a number of interested parties that aren't able to travel for the meetings, but still have valuable opinions.  I plan to put a presentation together for the upcoming July Plenary meeting with my preferences.  It would be good if we can put together a presentation from multiple potential users to show the group where we are aligned and where there may be differences.

If you are interested in participating and in having your preferences included in this presentation, whether you plan to travel to San Diego or not, please contact me by 23:59 AOE on June 25.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Natalie Wienckowski