From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:06 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] P802.3ch September Interim

Colleagues,

A reminder that comments to draft D0.5 are due to our editor by midnight AOE
on 2 September. So far, the only comments received are from our
editor---please review the draft and comment so Natalie is not responding
only to her own comments!

I have received a few request for presentation time, but would like to ask
those of you who may have missed the deadline to please let me know as soon
as possible if you'd like to present. Finally, we have one more ad hoc
telecon on 5 September---let's use it to get material in front of the TF
before our meeting in Spokane. Please let George Zimmerman know if you wish
to contribute to the ad hoc next week.

I look forward to seeing you in Spokane!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR