[802.3_NGAUTO] How to provide comments to P8023_D0p5

Colleagues,

I have received a question on the correct format to use to send your comments.  I assume that there may be others who have this same question so I am sending instructions to the reflector for anyone who may need them.

FYI - You have about 4 more days to send me your comments.

Page 10 of my July Editor's report (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ch/public/jul18/wienckowski_3ch_03_0718.pdf) has links for the tools that can be used to provide comments.  Please use one of these to provide your comments.

Thanks,

Natalie